mercoledì 2 febbraio 2011

new shoes and new jeans

last week end i had a desire...go shopping! as always...but i had no will to spend too much money, so...i had cheap shopping, and i came back home satisfy, and my wallet wasn't crying :D


boots: Bata € 19,90

Bata is not really my favorite brand of shoes, and i rarely find something i like, but i think i will use these boots so much this summer, and for only 19,90 euros! they were the last pair..they were waiting for me!!



jeans: cheap monday € 59,00

i looove cheap monday, i could buy all the collection always...this light blue jeans is something perfect, but at full price, 'cause it's from SS2011 collection...i'll show you in one of my next outfit...i've got them always on!

2 commenti:

  1. Jaja loved them both! The boots & jeans! I really liked the color you picked, shame they were very expensive :/ Anyway, great stuff! I follow u, see ya!

    RispondiElimina
  2. answer: thanks cutie! it means a lot :-D

    RispondiElimina